Grenoble Institute of Technology is currently launching the 2012 Summer School on Nanotechnologies @ Minatec in collaboration with the EPFL Lausanne and the Politecnico di Torino.
A 5-week summer school will be entirely taught in English featuring:
- Introductory lectures (Microsystems, Nano Electronics devices circuits, Nano Biology, NanoElectronics, NanoPhysics, Creativity and Innovation, Nano Ethics…) given by experts of the Minatec research Centre and from the EPFL Lausanne and the Politecnico di Torino
- Lab work in a clean room environment
- Visits of the European Synchrotron (ESRF), the Minatec Research Centre, the Louis Néel Institute…
- Intercultural courses and many outdoor activities around Grenoble, capital of the French Alps, oenology classes (wine “Tour de France”), International Week End, cultural visits, visits of the EPFL and Polito’s campuses
This program is open to full time engineering students (Bachelor level).
Places are strictly limited (40 places maximum)
Fees & Costs
€1,100, which include scientific and non-scientific lectures, lab work, accommodation, monthly trolley line tickets, health and housing insurance, visits, social activities…
The presence of a large international community creates in this major scientific centre a vibrant, open and stimulating intellectual environment
Some good reasons to come to Grenoble Institute of Technology during summer time:
- Get an excellent curriculum opportunity
- Visit 3 main campuses in Europe (Grenoble INP, EPFL Lausanne and Politecnico di Torino)
- Meet an active scientific community
- Get a great opportunity to learn, live and experience in an intercultural group
- Discover Europe, France and Grenoble
- Get a special taste of the French way of life
- We are looking forward to meeting you in Grenoble !
Summer school 2012 web pages:
Student testimonials (NUS)
For more information, contact: