The Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation is supporting a scholarship program for International students willing to attend an international program at Grenoble INP.
The grant amounts to 5000 euros per semester and is intended for outstanding master level students.
All the programs taught in English are available here.
Applicants will be selected by the Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Admission Committee and students will receive results by email by the end of April 2012. The number of grants is limited.
- 28 years maximum
- All (but students from North America, China, Singapore, Hong-Kong, Canada, Australia and New Zealand will have priority)
- All international master’s programs of Grenoble Institute of Technology are eligible.
- Master > Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. However, direct admission to year 2 is possible for suitably qualified students.
- Postmaster > Must have completed a minimum of 5 years at university level.
- Selection process
- excellent candidates will be selected according to transcripts, reference letters and scientific project.
- Language skills
- Programs are taught in English: Non native English speakers have to add an official attestation (TOEFL, TOEIC, teacher…).
- A minimum of TOEFL 79 IBT (or equivalent) is recommended to attend to a program taught in English.
- The program being fully in English, speaking French is not required, however we strongly recommend that you take a beginners’ class in French before coming to France so that your everyday life in France is made easier.